Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vintage Organizing/Displaying

Trying to get my stuff organized is a bit overwhelming, mostly because I have so much of it, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my vintage stuff, plus this Hoosier made a great place to store all the summer canning I did for the first time. There is just something about the old furniture and dishes that absolutely warm my heart!
I absolutely love pyrex and had to have these cuties......I am hoping to find the wide neck one pretty soon!

                                    These remind me of my father and I think that is where I get the "collecting    GENE " from. I remember stopping at yard sales with him..........only wish I had gotten to do it more often.

                                         My front porch also is starting to be a collecting spot.


           I also love these little guys that I have found at the flea market over the past several months.

I have to say that I have really enjoyed looking at the many blogs of others who are Thrifter Junkies like me, mostly because I seem to be the only one in my family who LOVES to do this sort of thing. Which I guess in the long run isn't so bad because nothing could end a friendship faster than stealing someone else's pyrex or vintage fix when they have the "fever".   Happy pyrex-ing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment